Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Kegalmaster- A Scam?

  Okay, so I've heard so much about it and I have been curious about it for about a year. I finally decided to stop being a punk and get one from amazon.com. I've done kegels alone and I also have the ben wa balls too. I must say, they are nothing in comparison! You have 4 springs that you use either alone on different pegs or multiple springs to give more resistance. The reason why this is better than the others, in my opinion, is because you can use more and more resistance as you muscles get stronger.
  Looking at the pictures, I was a little apprehensive at first whether or not I wanted to put the kegelmaster between my legs on a regular basis. It certainly looked quite strange but after reading some of the benefits that it could provide I thought I had better give it a try. I decided in the end to buy it from amazon. Kegelmaster 2011 Advanced - Worlds Best Progressive Resistance Vaginal Exerciser (Comes with Instructional DVD)
 because they have always been reliable in the past.
  Anyway, without being too vulgar. They recommend that you hold the kegel for 2 seconds for 30 reps everyday. I used (1 spring on the second peg) it for about a minute straight holding for about 4-5 seconds each rep. I don't know how many reps I did because I was timing the minute and counting seconds I'm holding instead of counting reps. If you wanna try it, I just wanna warn you- I tried to do it so that it didn't feel sexual- I swear I did but after awhile, it did. After 3 weeks I noticed a MAJOR difference, my husband even commented on it. Soon after he struggled to even "enter" me.
  I highly recommend this product to anyone! Also, there is no avoiding the fact that the kegelmaster is expensive. My suggestion is that you get it from Kegelmaster 2011 Advanced - Worlds Best Progressive Resistance Vaginal Exerciser (Comes with Instructional DVD)
as it is a good price, comes with a lot of extras but most importantly has a money back guarantee if you are not happy with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment